Saturday, December 17, 2011

Use your imagination


Hello to my Smithtown Bay Blog followers. I have some bad news. My camera broke and so it is off somewhere in Illinois being repaired. (No doubt having a grain of sand removed from the lens at a cost of $89, but that is the price of doing business here in a sandy paradise.) So you will have to use your imagination tonight. Today I was down at the beach for sunrise to meditate. Do you know when you have your eyes closed, sometimes the water and waves can sound like the traffic off a major highway? What is Mother Nature trying to tell us? Despite the similarity in sound, I am glad when I open my eyes I see the water and not a bunch of cars! The sky was gray and overcast today. It was pretty wavy and not a kayaking day. I shared my breakfast with some seagulls. They always make me laugh. I swear I will be coming back as a gull in my next life. They just look like they have so much FUN! A little plane flew over and I waved and it actually waved back with a dip of its wings. I found some bones in the sand over by the dunes. They are big! Could be a deer, of course, but nonetheless, I am bringing them into the medical school on Monday to see if they are human. How cool is that to be able to bring bones to work and have someone there who can probably tell you what the deal is. I like working with smart doctors! The photo is an old one. Like a rerun.

No comments:

Post a Comment